Buck Knives 112 Ranger Charcoal & 5160 BOS High Carbon Folding Knife W/Sheath 0112GYSSH
Buck Knives 112 Ranger Charcoal & 5160 BOS High Carbon Folding Knife W/Sheath 0112GYSSH – Factory Exclusive
- Item Number: 0112GYSSH
- Blade: 3″ BOS 5160 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Charcoal Dymondwood
- Extras: Made in Post Falls, ID. Genuine Leather Sheath.
Buck Forever Warranty:
- Buck will warranty each and every Buck knife to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will repair or replace with a new Buck knife, at their option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars or screwdrivers. If your knife was damaged due to misuse, Bucks repair department can analyze the damage and repair it for a reasonable fee.
Contact Customer Support
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Please don’t hesitate to contact us and an expert associate will be happy to meet your needs.
Out of stock
7 reviews for Buck Knives 112 Ranger Charcoal & 5160 BOS High Carbon Folding Knife W/Sheath 0112GYSSH
LANNIE KIRBY –
As always you have come through again with great things that I have come to exspect.
Big J –
This knife would be a very nice addition to a Buck Knife 110 series collection. The combination of the black blade, gold caps and pearl grip makes the knife stand out. Blade feels sharp but have not tested its sharpness or duability yet. Looks too nice to use.
Perfect blade centering. No side to side or up and down blade play. Scales all charcoal colored. No wood coloring from install. Blade came sharp with decent bevels making resharpening easy and no need to reprofile. All in all another perfect example. Thank you Sirs and Ma’ams.
JPL (verified owner) –
This knife is super sharp. The steel has a nice finish to it, and has not shown any signs of corrosion or rust in daily use. It took a little breaking in to open with a flip one handed, but it opens that way every time now.
Randy Bush –
The blade on the one I received is S30V instead of 420HC as advertised. Nice knife, fit and finish is great.
cardo Cann –
From the glamour shot, I thought this would be my ‘Sunday-go-to-meeting’ Buck. The 45 degree bevel on the white G-10 shows a grey dusting from the ends of the fibers, not the smooth white rounded transition. The rivets are more pronounced than in the photo. On the plus side: The blade is S30V rather than the 440HC listed. It’s a good Buck 110 but just not as “purdy” as I was envisioning it.
Another great knife from Buck!!! Top quality and share as a razor. I highly recommend this knife . I have it as a gift and the buddy loved it.