We can only ship automatic knifes to states which allow possession. Click HERE to learn the laws of your state.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, Copper & Clad requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic opening knife from our company. By placing an order or receiving a Product Service from us for any automatic opening knife product, you agree that you meet any or all of the following criteria established by Federal law:
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Copper & Clad will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.