Buck Knives 119 Special 5160 High Carbon Fixed Blade Knife w/Brass 119BKSSH1
Buck Knives 119 Special Phenolic Fixed Blade Knife in BOS 5160 High Carbon Steel & Brass Bolster
- Item Number: 0119BKSSH1
- Blade: 6" 5160 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Black Phenolic W/Brass Bolster
- Extras: Made in Post Falls, ID. Genuine Leather Sheath.
Buck Forever Warranty:
- Buck will warranty each and every Buck knife to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will repair or replace with a new Buck knife, at their option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars or screwdrivers. If your knife was damaged due to misuse, Bucks repair department can analyze the damage and repair it for a reasonable fee.
Contact Customer Support
- Can't find what you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact us and an expert associate will be happy to meet your needs.
Posted by Indiana Joe on Dec 23rd 2016
I expected it to be nice, but it exceeded my expectations. The brass guard/pommel look great with the traditional black handle. Fit and finish are perfect.
Great variation of the classic 119
Posted by AJC on Dec 14th 2016
This is just a beautiful knife. I own a 119 from '67-'68 & it has served me well. When I saw this blade in 5160 carbon steel I couldn't resist.
The brass guard and pommel are highly polished and really stand out nicely against the black handle.
I noticed the carbon steel version feels slightly heavier in the handle no doubt due to the use of brass instead of aluminum.This actually feels like it's better balanced in my hand than the standard 119.
The blade arrived razor sharp (easily shaved arm hair) and was lightly oiled. The edge appears to be flawless.
Shipping from Copper and Clad was super fast and free! All in all a great product and a great vendor.
If you like carbon steel blades you won't be disappointed with this knife.
Not just another 119.
Posted by JP, Quakertown,Pa. on Mar 11th 2016
purchased recently,and i gotta say,wow! Fit to finish done right.Absolutely the best deal for the Buck!much improved sheath.Blade and handle look and feel great.also you will not find service anywhere else better than here at copper and clad! if your lookin',don't hesitate,buy it!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed